• We cannot deliver to a PO Box and need a physical address for all deliveries.
• Delivery of an order for a shopping cart of items exceeding R600-00 is free. Please select the free shipping option which becomes available during checkout. Free shipping is unfortunately not available to outlying areas.
• If order is under R600.00 shipping costs will automatically be calculated when you check the cart out. Special trips to outlying areas price on request.
• Local collections - local customers have the option of avoiding shipping charges by collecting their order directly from our workshop in Pretoria East. Please select the local collection option which becomes available during check out.
• Orders will be shipped as soon as proof of payment has been received by us within 1 working day from Monday to Friday. Orders received on Saturday or Sunday will only be dispatched the following Monday.
• Delivery times may vary between 2 – 5 working days depending on the location of the area. Funki Frogg uses an independent courier service and cannot be held responsible of any delays in delivery.
• You will receive a confirmation email from us with the tracking number once your parcel is shipped.
• If Funki Frogg is unable to deliver goods within 15 days from date of the initial order the customer will, as its sole remedy, be entitled to cancel the order and get a refund of any monies paid to Funki Frogg in respect of that order.
• Funki Frogg does not accept liability for any shortages or damage to deliveries unless the client notifies Funki Frogg of the shortage/damage in writing immediately on receipt of delivery.
Returns and Exchanges:
So, you have received your piece of Funki Frogg heaven, first prize for us would be that you are over the moon with your jewellery. However, sometimes (and only sometimes) life is not perfect, and you may find yourself slightly unhappy with your purchase.
If this is the case (highly unlikely) you may contact us within 2 days of receiving it and we will swap the item for store credit. We shall have no obligations to exchange or refund any item announced after the 2 day return period. The purchase price is the mount you paid for the product and does not include any delivery costs.
If you wish to exchange an item, you will be given a store credit that you will be able to use towards your next order. Please be aware that any purchase made with store credits are processed as a new order and standard postage costs and delivery times will apply.
All products are returnable excluding: -
• Special orders;
• Custom made jewellery;
• Earrings (for hygiene reasons);
• Any items bought on sale.
PLEASE NOTE: Products being returned must be unused, unworn, undamaged, and properly protected. Unfortunately, we cannot take any responsibility for broken chains. Chains by nature are delicate and need to be handled with care.
All goods supplied by Funki Frogg are warranted to be genuinely free from defects in workmanship and material and fit for the purpose for which it would normally be used for. If the goods are found to be faulty, they may be returned to Funki Frogg who at their discretion will either replace the item or issue a store credit.
Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your order.
Terms and condition:
Prices and discounts:
While every effort is made not to alter prices, they are however, subject to change without notice. Prices and quotes charged will be those at the time of ordering the goods.
Acceptance of orders:
We reserve the right to reduce or cancel an order, or to suspend the delivery, after consultation with our client, if we are unable for any reason to execute an order either in part or whole. We are not bound to accept any orders.
Funki Frogg makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to supply goods subject to minor variations in actual dimensions, colour and specifications.
Errors & Omissions:
Funki Frogg makes every effort that process and descriptions on its website are correct and accurate. However, the tempo of e-commerce makes it inevitable that mistakes will occasionally occur.
By registering on our website, you will automatically be added to our mailing list for marketing purposes. Please note that you will be able to opt out.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site as is appropriate you may be asked to enter your name, email address or phone number. You may however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use you information for ?
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
General Shop & Product Info:
Products specifications and dimensions quoted and are accurate at the time of going to press. However, due to continuous product development and individual nature of the items, these may vary without notice. Photographs and descriptions are representative and correct of the time of publishing. Since we work with natural gemstones, stones may vary in colour or markings and no stone is the same.
Chains – The standard lengths for our chains are 45cm, 50cm, 55cm and 60cm.
Bracelets – The standard length of our bracelets is +/- 17.5cm to 18cm.
Ankle Chains – The standard length of our ankle chains is 24cm.
Toe Rings – One size fits all.
Rings – Available sizes accord to the “Wheat Sheaf” system of lettering (British standard) together with the associated inside diameter in millimetres (mm).
The ring sizer is the sheet you need to copy from Jobangles site.
Earrings – Are sold as a pair.
Wear & Care
Always make sure that your jewellery is securely fastened in place when putting on. Inspect your jewellery regularly for signs of wear and tear that could result in it coming loose.
Sterling silver will naturally oxidize (tarnish) over time but will dull or blacken much faster when it encounters agents such as sulphur, skin creams, body lotions, perfume, hair spray, chlorine, salty air as well as an acidic skin pH. Tarnishing is not a manufacturing fault and can be cleaned using commercial cleaning cloths and dips as various home remedies to keep your jewellery looking it best.